Lincolnshire Apartments is a well-maintained, low-income housing apartment community. Rent is based on income. Tenants pay approximately one third of their monthly income as a monthly rental payment. The federal government provides rental subsidy through the Section 8 Rental Assistance Program.
You may obtain a rental application by clicking on the link below, or by calling, visiting, or emailing the rental office. The office is open to the public from 9-4p weekdays.
Sherita Gray, Property Manager
900-1 Boyd Drive
Albion MI 49224
Our building features:
- On-site, coin-op laundry
- Community treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike, and hand weights
- Community rooms, library, and lounge
- Handicap accessibility, elevator
Our apartment features:
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with full kitchens and baths
- Carpet, window blinds
- Storage room with washer/dryer hookup
- Electric range, refrigerator
- Water and trash removal included; tenant pays gas and electricity
- Window blinds
|Unit Type||Bathrooms||Square Feet|
|1 BR Townhome||1||621|
|2 BR Townhome||1||852|
|3 BR Townhome||1||1,070|
Tenants are invited to complete a Resident Satisfaction Survey using the form fields below at any time during their tenancy. Please be assured that your responses are completely confidential and will not be used against you in any manner whatsoever.
Thank you for your participation.
AGM Management LLC